Hi Guys! It’s been a while. It may seem like I have been super absent from my blog but in reality I have been doing a lot of research and have tested out a bunch of new recipes. So they will be on here soonish. Until I can do them again and post them up for you guys, I’d like to get you all updated on the other goings on at the Ketchup household.
1. Mr. Ketchup ran his first triathlon this weekend and I am so proud of him! It’s something I could never do as I really suck at swimming.
2. I recently starting working at a yoga studio once a week in exchange for unlimited yoga. Sooo happy to have gotten that position! Yoga is one of the few things that truly relaxes me.
3. In about a week (OMG IT’S JUST A WEEK!) I am going back home to Ontario with Mr. Ketchup for a wedding and to see all of our family and friends. I am SOOO excited, can’t you tell?
4. I recently saw The Great Gatsby and LOVED It! Now I have to read the book as I never read it in school.
5. Speaking of books, I recently started ready J. K. Rowling’s The Casual Vacancy and am having a terrible time with it. I am still in the beginning but it’s so dry…. does it get better? It makes me sad that I don’t like it as I loved the Harry Potter series. I’m debating not reading the rest and I very rarely do that. Convince me that I should keep reading it please.
6. I just seriously had to check my calendar to see what I have been up to in the past month.
7. There is not much there. I swear I have actually been busy.
8. Last night I made my first every baked cheesecake. I regularly make the no-bake kind and they always turn out great. Tonight I have a guest coming over and we get to taste it then. If it is a success, you will eventually get to see it here!
9. Sometimes it’s really hard to think of 10 things to say. Seriously, what have I been up to???
10. Last night I went out for dinner and had a wine spritzer. Haven’t had one of those in ages and it was delicious. I will definitely have to make one for the blog.